GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
St Louis CITY SC endeavors to be an exceptional Club and neighbor. We strive to represent more than sport; we are part of the fabric of St. Louis and are invested in the future of our city and region.
Only requests submitted online to Community Donations Request will be reviewed. We do not accept donation requests that are mailed, faxed, hand delivered, or e-mailed.
Requests must be received by the Community Relations department at least 45 days in advance of the date of the event.
A brief explanation of the event, including event date, event contact details (name, e-mail, phone number), complete mailing address and the organization’s Federal Tax ID number must be provided. Incomplete requests will not be considered.
A member of the Community Relations department will contact you either by phone or e-mail to confirm receipt of your request. We ask that you not submit duplicate requests.
Organizations are limited to one request per calendar year (January – December), be located within the St. Louis and Illinois region with a 75-mile radius of Downtown St. Louis, and must fall within one of CITY’s community areas of impact:
- Youth Development (i.e., youth soccer programs, youth sports programs, education, mentoring programs, etc.)
- Community Investment & Social Justice (i.e., social/community services programs, leadership groups, Volunteer efforts, etc.)
- Health & Wellness (i.e., mental health, nutrition programs, food insecurity, environment and sustainability, physical fitness, etc.)
FAQs & Important Things to Know
- What will your organization receive?
Donation item(s) are at the discretion of St Louis CITY SC.
- When will our organization know if we have been approved and when will the item be received?
A member of the CITY Community Relations department will contact the Event Contact listed on the Donation Request Form at least 30 days in advance of the event date. An approved request will be fulfilled at least 20 days in advance of the event date. Requests received with longer lead times (more than 45 days) may not be fulfilled immediately but will be fulfilled approximately 30 days in advance of the event date.
- Do you donate to for-profit companies?
We are unable to donate to for-profit companies (i.e., employee appreciation days, holiday events).
- Do you make monetary donations or purchase event sponsorships, i.e., banquet tables, golf events, event/gala program ads, etc.?
We are unable to make any monetary donations or purchase event sponsorships at this time.
- Are there any requests CITY does not fulfill?
CITY does not fulfill donation requests for/to the following:
- Third party requests or national campaigns
- Individual participation fundraisers (i.e., crowdfunding platforms, etc.)
- Items for raffles, prizes, or incentive programs
- Field Trips, Graduations, etc.
- Conferences, seminars, and workshops
- Political or religious groups
- Organizations that conflict with CITY’s community areas of impact which include any of its community programs or any partners/affiliates of the St. Louis CITY SC.
- CITY front office personnel cannot intervene on behalf of fans/season ticket holders/supporters seeking autographs for charitable purposes by accepting items via mail or in person for delivery to players
- Items donated by St. Louis CITY SC for charitable auctions cannot be sold for a profit
Please go to the following link to submit your donation request: Community Donations Request
Note: Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be fulfilled.