Who is playing at the St. Louis CITY Cup?
- 64 young athletes from St. Louis
- 16 from each Satellite location (4 from each age group - U8, U10, U12, U14)
How to qualify?
We want every kid to be able to play in our tournament. The 16 kids from each location with the highest attendance rate will be qualified for the CITY Cup.
How can parents support their kids?
One of the most important skills in life and in sports is grit! We want kids to understand that everything can be learned if they are continuously trying to get better. As parents you can support your child by helping them to show up consistently.
What is the tournament about?
The Cups’ Methodology:
- Players are mixed with players from other neighborhoods
- Each team has 5 players (1 player from each Satellite location)
What do we want to achieve?
- Increased empathy by learning about other players from different parts of our CITY
- Be able to learn from diverse and unique personalities
- Understand each other better and value others’ abilities & competences
When is it?
- Summer - August 27th (location to be confirmed)
Important: Attendance rate measured from July 1st to August 19th
- Fall – October 22nd (location to be confirmed)
Important: Attendance rate measured from August 20th to October 15th