Who can play at the St. Louis CITY Cup?
- Everyone that has been participating in Soccer 101 and the Way-to-Play sessions will receive an invitation to the CITY Cup.
What is the overall goal of the CITY Cup?
- Compete & learn with other kids from all over the CITY – each team will have 1 player from each Satellite location.
What are the educational objectives?
- Increased empathy by learning about other players from different parts of our CITY.
- Be able to learn from diverse and unique personalities.
- Understand each other better and value others’ skills, abilities & competences.
When does it happen?
- 3 times per year, always at the end of each Way-to-Play Season