When do the gates open?
- 6:00 PM
Is the venue ADA-accessible?
- Yes, Hermann Stadium is ADA accessible. All entry points into the venue are also ADA accessible.
Will there be first aid for fans onsite?
- Yes, first aid services for fans attending the match will be available near the concessions stand on the west side of the stadium. If first aid is needed, please contact a venue staff member at the game.
Are flags/banners allowed?
- Small banners, flags and signs are generally allowed at CITY2 matches. Banners/flags/signs larger than 3’ by 5’ must be pre-approved by the STL CITY SC Front Office. Larger versions may be denied entry. All banners entering CITY2 matches are subject to inspection.
All flags, banners, and signs must follow these guidelines:
- Must be related to the event.
- May not be attached to a stick/pole.
- May not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building using any item that cannot be completely removed without damaging stadium property.
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by stadium management.
- Item may not obstruct the view of other guests or any stadium advertising signage or be affixed to the stadium in any manner.